INFORMATION HELLO SMALL WORLD COLLECTS
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may also choose to provide Hello Small World with additional personal information if you contact us directly or sign up for our newsletter.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
Hello Small World relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when Hello Small World uses your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for the Hello Small World newsletter;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about our customers is important to our business. Hello Small World shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Third party processors: Hello Small World shares information with third party processors as necessary to provide you our services and comply with our obligations.
- Service providers: Hello Small World engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers: If Hello Small World sells or merges our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
Hello Small World may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Learn more about cookies.
HOW TO CONTACT HELLO SMALL WORLD
For purposes of EU data protection law, Hello Small World is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Hello Small World here.
Last updated: 10/7/2018