Wander New York: Fitz in the City Book
WANDER NEW YORK: FITZ IN THE CITY. A Wander Often, Wonder Always Book.
Experience the delight found at each and every turn and the fun it is to wander, wonder and learn!
Fitz the Fox can't wait to see all that New York City has to offer — but will he get to see the penguin feeding or will a subway snafu derail his plans? A whimsical, sight-seeing jaunt that encourages wonder with rhyming text, peppered with facts and trivia along the way!
Join Fitz as he visits the Statue of Liberty with her 8 foot long index finger, the bustling crowds of Grand Central Terminal, the wondrous, book-filled spaces of the New York Public Library, and marvels at the sky-scraping height of the Empire State Building.
Continue to wander with a walk from Manhattan to Brooklyn across the Brooklyn Bridge and visit the Bronx Zoo along with more iconic landmarks while exploring this exciting city!
Follow Fitz at www.wanderwithfitz.com for more fun and adventures!
♥ WHAT’S INCLUDED ♥
- – WANDER NEW YORK: FITZ IN THE CITY picture book signed by author & illustrator.
- – 8” x 10” print of the Empire State Building from book signed by illustrator.
- – OPTIONAL: a personal note written in book with author & illustrator signatures to recipient. Max 40 characters.
📚 ABOUT THE BOOK 📚
- – hardcover, matte finish cover
- – the main story is written in rhyming verse
- – the book measures 8.5 in x 11.02 in
- – length: 36 pages
- – reading level: 4 to 10 years
- – language: English
- – published by Good Avenue Books, August 10, 2020
The additional NYC trivia & facts on each page make it fun & educational for older kids too.
📷 ABOUT THE PRINT 📷
- – 8″x 10″ art print of Empire State Building from the book
- – white matte archival paper
- – printed with archival ink for a lasting print
- – signed by illustrator
- – packaged in an acid free, archival sleeve with backer board, ready to pop into a frame
📫 DELIVERY 📫
We send all orders in a sturdy mailer to avoid bends and damage!
We ship all orders within 1-2 business days via USPS.
👋SAY HELLO TO US!
Wander Often Wonder Always® registered trademark.
Copyright ©Hello Small World. All rights reserved.